Ads by Nuffnang!

Friday 10 November 2017

Day 32: Of KL Motorshow MAEPS and Blessings

Today, I woke up 6:40am.  Spent 1 hour updating my 2 days outstanding blog entry.  Reached office A bit late at 9:20am.  Follow up few prospects, Sales Meeting at 9:40am.  
10000+ Steps, 5.8km and 377 calories (according to my Huawei Watch) burned today.

Had below for Breakfast at 10:30am.
Mince Pork noodles with Chinese tea.  396 cal only.
 Above: What I learned in my Nicky Gumbel's Bible in One Year!
 Above and many more photos below: at 11:20am I drove to MAEPS.  For MAI Malaysia Auto Show 2017.  Spent 4 hours there.  Last 35 mins with Toyota 4WD Challenge.

















For More Photos (200+ of them): Please Visit my Google Photo Folder:

Key Highlights:  


 Above and Below: My Favourite car of the Motor Show.

 Above and below: Dream car.

 Above, look at that MASSIVE Boot space...
 Above and below: Dream car...

Below: Free Ice Cream and Water.

 Above and below: 4x4 Challenge.

 Above, I won this IRING at my Lucky Draw. Below: my Toyota Goody bag.


Thank You.

I was at the Motor Show from 11:30am to 3:30pm.  Last 30 mins chilling at Toyota 4WD Challenge.

Left MAEPS and travelled to Dream Center to meet my Cell Leader.  Our Cell Goddreamers managed to raised 60% of my funding for the Myanmar Mission Trip from 1 to 8 December.  So My cell leader went through the List with me and asked me to Write to EACH and EVERY Contributors a Personalized Thank You Message.  

After that, I bathed in Dream Center, chilled for 1 hour before having Dinner (before Alpha Volunteer Training at 6:30pm).  
 After the dinner and Sitting in the Alpha Training for 35 mins, I excused myself and Meet up with my Myanmar Teams...  Delegate Group photo below:




Above: My Cell contribution for the Team.

Without further ado, Let's proceed to Logbook:

LOGBOOK:

1) Weight: 96.1kg (0kg)
2) Waist: 38.0" (same)
3) Calories Consumed today: 911 (1477 calories remained)
Breakfast: 396 cal
Lunch: 128 cal
Dinner: 386 cal
Snacks: 0 cal
- Calories Burned 377 cal
4) Steps: 10,131 / 5.8km
5) Walking and Running distance: 5.8km (Apple health APP)
6) Sleep: 7 hours and 30 mins only.
7) Libido: Normal.
8) Water intake: 12 glasses.
9) Mood: Happy, Excited, Blessed.
10) Exercise: Brisk Walk, 3 sets 40 times sit-ups, Warm up, planking.

11) Caffeine: 1 cup.
12) Soda: 2 cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment