Ads by Nuffnang!

Saturday 25 November 2017

Day 46: 24 Nov Goosebumps Friday

Today woke up 6:30am again.  Slept 4 hrs and 55 mins only.  Reached office 8:40am.  This Morning, My sprained Toe Joints Healed.  Whole Thursday (yesterday) limping as my Toe Joints pain if I walk properly.  At Cell group, I was prayed for, the next morning HEALED.  Thank God.  That's the 2nd area I was prayed for.   The 1st area was prayer for My Protection, Blessings and preparation for my Myanmar Mission Trip.
Above: That morning, my 96 years old Granny Laughed at my Mum for sitting on her "Wet" Bed (leaked from Adult Diapers).  
 Had Lam Mee For breakfast with Hazelnut white coffee at 9:30am.

Helped Ferry my Colleague to Ampang Outlet (behind Intermark) to Collect an I10.  To and fro took 45 minutes.
 Above: Lunch, at 1:30pm.  Mixed rice at "Mouth Watering Restaurant".  RM6.00 only.  Free Chinese tea.

In between, I quarreled with my Friend Andy (in Whatsapp) over an Atheist Article he posted.  I felt offended.  3 hours later, As I'm reading my Nicky Gumbel's BiOY, These verses Spoke to me.
 Immediately, I experienced GOOSEBUMPS and Stunned...  I quickly Apologized and Reconciled with my Best Friend.
 At night, While Doing Group Sheparding among the Brothers in my Cell (Men's Accountability Group), above verses spoke to me.  Again GOOSEBUMPS.
My Dinner at Centerpoint Food court.  After that, Proceeded to Starbucks.  I had Cold Brew Coffee.  RM12.20 damage.

I CAN"T SLEEP due to the Starbucks.  That Starbucks purchase was Only the 2nd visit THIS YEAR.  1st time was During my Birthday.  Coffee Quite strong.  Made me Cranky.  Slept at 2:20am.

Without further Ado, let's proceed to Logbook.

LOGBOOK:

1) Weight: 95.3kg (-0.2kg)
2) Waist: 37.0" (=)
3) Calories Consumed today: 1524 cal  (663 calories remained)

Breakfast: 549 cal
- lam mee: 383 cal
- Super Hazelnut white coffee: 166 cal

Lunch: 488 cal.  White rice, Egg Tofu, Kung Pao Chicken, Oyster mushroom+Celery

Dinner: 487 cal
-Pan Mee Soup - 472cal
- Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee: 15 cal

- Calories Burned 177 cal
4) Steps: 4585 / 2.67km
5) Walking and Running distance: 2.67km (Apple health APP)
6) Sleep: 4 hours 55 mins only.
7) Libido: High
8) Water intake: 16 glasses.
9) Mood: Happy, |Freaky - goosebumps, Blessed, healed.
10) Exercise: Brisk Walk, 5 sets 40 times Crunches and Stretching.

11) Caffeine: 2 cups.
12) Soda: 0 cup.

Friday Expenses:

Opening RM29.35
1) Breakfast: RM6
2) Lunch RM6
3) From PBY: +RM50
4) One Card Reload RM10
5) Dinner RM7
6) Starbucks reload - RM10
7) Petrol 95, Petron - RM20

Closing balance c/d: RM20.35.

END OF FRIDAY UPDATE...

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  Copy like a man, Acknowledge/quote my work.  Don't plagiarize.

No comments:

Post a Comment