Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 2 November 2017

Day 24: Showroom Duty Wednesday

Today, I woke up 6:30am, had 6 hours sleep only.  Today is my turn to fast and pray Lunch for my Mission trip.  Today also happens to be my Showroom Duty, hence no exercise as WHOLE day in Showroom.

 Had Breakfast at Kong Meng coffee Shop opposite my Showroom with Super Hazelnut White coffee (Below)

SHOWROOM DUTY TODAY.  Serve 0 walk-ins.  Technically 1, but I helped my Penang Branch Colleague to assist test drive Santa Fe.

  

Today’s my turn for Myanmar mission Trip Lunch Fast and Prayer.  Received this God’s words: 

“The word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” “Alas, Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.” But the LORD said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭1:4-8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:3‬ ‭NIV

Had 1 piece Kaya Puff courtesy of my Colleague at 5:30pm.


My Dinner at 7pm.  NongShim Kimchi Ramen Noodle with Bentong Ginger tea.


Bad news today, Fuel price increasing by 4 cents across the board.

Let's proceed to Logbook:

LOGBOOK:

1) Weight: 97.0kg (-0.5kg)
2) Waist: 39.5"
3) Calories Consumed today: 912 (1158 calories remained)
- Calories Burned 59 

Breakfast: 412 cal
- Dry Pork ball noodle with curry Sauce
- Super Hazelnut White coffee.
Lunch: 180 cal (5:30pm)
- 1 Kaya Puff
Dinner: 320 cal
- NongShim Kimchi Ramen Noodle
- Bentong Ginger tea
Snacks: 0 cal
4) Steps: 1518 / 1km
5) Walking and Running distance: 1km (Apple health APP)
6) Sleep: 6 nours 0 mins
7) Libido: Normal. 
8) Water intake: 11 glasses.
9) Mood: Happy, Relaxed, Blessed.
10) Exercise: NONE today.
11) Caffeine: 1 cup.
12) Soda: 0 cup.

END OF Logbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment